Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Losing It"... remember that post?

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you might remember back in November when I posted a long pledge to publicly share my weight loss endeavor on my blog. I think I said I would do the first post the following week (the week after Thanksgiving). A couple of weeks later, I still had not posted...still had not begun. I discreetly removed "Losing It" and hoped no one would notice.

Well, fast forward to last week. I decided to start. I'm not gonna lie. This really isn't any different than the other hundred times I have tried, except that this could be the time. Anyway, I will be documenting the process on a separate blog called Confessions of a Hungry Girl. I will be blogging about my weekly progress, tips I run across, confessions (hence the blog title), set backs (just being practical), monthly Glam Shots :) and anything else I feel like. I think it could be fun. Especially if other people are working on a "lifestyle change"--you know, its not a diet...yada, yada, yada--and want to join in the fun. There will be strict requirements, though. No skinny people commenting on the Hungry Girl's blog! Just kidding. I hope to be one myself someday.

So if you're interested, come on over.

Gotta go, I'm off to Weight Watchers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment