Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break in Utopia: A To-Do List

1. Make signs for The Mission Field.*
2. Do something fun and out-of-the-ordinary with family.
3. Potty train Jonah.
4. Clean my house.
5. Finish reading all the books I have started.
6. Get back on diet.
7. Exercise some.
8. Take a nap.
9. Third Day concert.
10. Do something crafty.
11. Cook a meal and invite the family over.
12. Go to the park with the kids.
13. Visit with my Grandmother.
14. Take lots of pictures.
15. Drink coffee that I make myself.
15. Be still before the Lord.

*Today five THOUSAND dollars worth of soil was donated for The Mission Field community garden. How great is our God?

3 comments:

  1. You know Spring Break is just a week, right? lol! Hehe! Sounds like some great stuff you have going on! Enjoy your week off! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have to post again two Sundays from now and tell me how many out of the list you got done! I used to have a list for Spring Break too, but realized that not near enough of it got accomplished! HA! So now, I plan to do nothing but hope that alot gets done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling listless myself. : ) Blessings as you do what you gotta do.-In Christ, Kathy

    ReplyDelete