Monday, December 15, 2008

My Man

Today I have been married for 7 years. For 1/3 of my life, I have had the privilege and blessing of having this man by my side. He is awesome. He knows what I am thinking usually even when I don't say it. He is an awesome father. Even though I am not the bride--physically--that he married, he still loves me the same if not more. He does the grocery shopping. Changes the diapers. Does the midnight feedings. Cleans the dog poop. Unclogs the drain. Puts together furniture that has one million parts in superman speed. Spends as much time with us as possible. Works his rear off to provide for us. He loves his family. He loves Jesus. He would do just about anything for anyone and does. He loves me in spite of everything that I do wrong, and believe me--it's a lot. I do not deserve him, but that is the kind of God that I have--one that gives me just exactly what I need and blesses me beyond measure, even though I don't deserve it. Thank you, God, for my beloved Fergie.

Oh, and did I mention he is HOT? Just look at those baby blues...

2 comments:

  1. When I read this I thought it was the SWEETEST thing EVER!!! I can't believe it's been 7 yrs. Seems like just the other day. You guys are so great! :-)

    ReplyDelete