Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On My Way to Work...

I was driving to work today when an interview came on the radio. A woman was sharing her vision for a unified body of Christ in the North Texas area. She explained that through countless hours of prayer, a special event purposed to awaken hearts and bring revival is just on the horizon. I was very moved and excited. THEN, when I heard what this event was called--God of the City--I was blown away. This is the 2009 theme for my church, so you can understand why this interview really caught my attention. Click here for interview with Julie King .

Although I haven't been able to go to church in about 6 weeks, from what I can piece together through church blogs and my husband's sermon summaries as well as knowing about some very special things happening in our community, I can tell you this is an exhilarating time to be a part of Grace Bible Fellowship and a Christian in Gunter, period. It is just so exciting to see God working not only in our city, but all around us...and to feel the cohesion and unity that can only be explained by an omniscient God...absolutely amazing! The Lord is gathering His people to accomplish His great works right before our very eyes...DO NOT miss out on being a part.

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool! I listened to the interview. Isn't it awesome to see how God is working in our midst!

    ReplyDelete