Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Idol Thoughts


Will win. Mark it down, people. He is the 2009 American Idol.


Love him. The piano playing is really what gets me.
I am, however, waiting on some song choices that are more suited to my liking from Scott.
Unfortunately, I don't think he will make it to the finals.


Cool name. I think that will really be to her advantage.
She has close to perfect vocals.
I happened to agree with Simon last night--horrible outfit!


The cute factor will take him far, but not all the way.
Kris, you just keep that new wife right where you can see her...and she can see you.
Definitely my fave.

Curious to hear from other Idol fans out there!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Adam Lambert. Even though he isn't my favorite I think he will win. I think the final will come down to Adam and my favorite, Danny Gokey. Another one I like is Megan Corkery - although I'm not to fond of her dancing, but there is something appealing about her. But I don't think she will make it more than 2 or 3 more weeks. I like Scott as well.

    ReplyDelete