Saturday, May 2, 2009

One More Thing

So...

This is all the stuff I'm going to need for the Project Procrastinator's Party. It's all here. Ready to go. In true procrastinator style, I decided that rather than go ahead and get started I would arrange everything together in a cute way and look at it.

And take a picture of it.

And blog about it.



As if I didn't already commit myself to doing something that I KNOW I don't actually have time to do, I decided to add another component to my project. This chair.

And it's twin sister.


I know, crazy, right? But it's just that if someone is actually going to sit down and play checkers at my checkerboard table they will need two chairs. And besides, every room needs a splash of zebra print. Please ignore the dirty dishrag in the floor and the fact that the door is two different shades of green. Fixing those things will require more procrastinator parties.

8 comments:

  1. I really like that chair actually, it has potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right about the zebra....I am liking giraffe too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you....getting supplies bought is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know how much that crap in the first picture you bought cost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE an inspiration! Way to go, RW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calm down Ferg. It's just money. Focus on the beuatiful project your wife has beofre her. that's all that really matters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed to myself when reading this blog...there are several things that I want to do around my house...but haven't...because I have been procrastinating....haha!

    ReplyDelete