Sunday, October 18, 2009

TWOC Week 2 Winner

The winner is Kim at Starshine Chic! Congratulations, Kim! Send me your mailing info (keeliesue@live.com) and we will have this beautiful book to you in no time! Thank you so much to the authors of A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts for offering this very special gift! Remember to link up here for Week 3--Christmas Accent Crafts! You could be a winner this time next week...

Kudos to Linda for correctly guessing the song I sang at my wedding--When You Say Nothing At All! I can't believe someone got it right.

9 comments:

  1. hey, that's the same song I had for my wedding song :D very cool!

    congrats to kim :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim! WHAT???? It wasn't Ruby don't take your Love to town? How can that be? hahaha! I love When you Say Nothing at all. It's almost as good as the Ruby song! Just kiddin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!

    My husband and I danced to that song at our wedding reception. Love it. I didn't sing it - it would have ruined the magic. lol

    Have a great week!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, popular song, it was ours too:) Congrats Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kim. I will put the book in the mail to you ASAP. Enjoy!!

    Karen Robbins
    http://scrapbookofchristmasfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!!! Excited about my prize! I need some decorating help, can you check out my blog and HELP me??? Leave me comments!

    www.smithfamilyx6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment. I'm glad I can help you learn more about NYC...even though I've lived here all my life I'm still finding new things about it. I love your blog too! It's so beautiful and you have such great ideas! Your quilt cookies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete