Thursday, April 30, 2009

Idol Thoughts

This week was exhilarating! ADAM in the bottom 3...and then the bottom 2! That tells me a couple of things: #1 Most of America shares my opinion that Adam is clearly NOT pop superstar material; he is Broadway bound. #2 America does not like to be SPIT upon. Right, Kev?

Now, having said all that I will tell you that I can not completely trust America's text voting majority. They sent Kris to stand in the loser's corner. (He still beat Adam though.) SO WRONG. Kris deserves nothing but the best from America. He is awesome.

For some time I have carried the burden of knowing that one of my dear blogger friends has not been afforded an opportunity to fully experience my endearing Idol favorite. Kathy, this is for you. Enjoy! (pause the playlist down yonder)

8 comments:

  1. Love IT!!!!!! What is the rest of America thinking??? Great pipes, that young man has. Thanks for filling me in Keelie! I may just have to vote next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I finally got to hear "The Kris-ter!" You made my day Keelie, and now I can sleep tonight. But what was America thinking???? Loser-not! Hugs to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam Broadway bound? Not sure if I agree. I was personally appauled that he was in the bottom 3. Kris shouldn't have been there either though, but I guess they had to take 3 of them. Personally I'm ready for Alison to go. And what's the SPIT comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere that they never actually said Adam was in the Bottom 3, we all just assumed it to be true and that it's a ploy by American Idol to try and control things. I dunno, I deleted it from Tivo already, I know(!) so I can't very well go back, oh well. ANYWAY I was absolutely thrilled to see Adam at least scared a bit. Yes, he may very well win but winners never prosper without being at the bottom at least once...am I right? Besides, for all those people that voted FOR Matt, do you really think they're now going to vote for Adam, doubt it. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam was totally spitting while he sang and it was amplified by the lighting behind him. Gross. Not only is Adam Broadway bound, he has already been on Broadway. That is the type of singing his voice and style is suited for. I think he would be an excellent Broadway singer! I would see his show. But hen again, I would see ANYONE if it meant getting to go back to NYC. Yes, I'm okay with Allison going as well. She will be next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. Kevin. Are you serious? That is very sneaky of the Idol people if it is true. They are smart though. GREAT point about the "toss-up voters."(I know there is another term for that but it escapes me at the moment.)Matt's peeps will totally vote for Kris. BUT...then Allison's votes will proabably go to Adam the next week. OOOH! This is gettin good.

    ReplyDelete